Thesis is one of the most complicated but also the most rewarding tasks you will do in your academic life. Whether you are a graduate or a graduate, writing a thesis is an experience that will give you a great advantage in your CV, as well as helping you to do any research work wherever you go.
So that you do not hallucinate your thesis project, you are afraid or you are too lazy to do it, we have prepared some tips that will make things easier for you.
Images (2) 1. Choose a theme. Already! It may seem fast but we are already in September, and although it is likely, and highly recommended, that by now you have an idea about what you are going to write. Remember that you must also make a thesis protocol that is approved by your advisor before completing the entire document.
Get ready now and extra advice: choose to write something that you love with all your strength, so you can tolerate working so much time in it.
025 2. Ask yourself many questions. Before you get to a successful research protocol and while you do it, you should ask yourself all sorts of things about your topic: Can I do it? How much time do I have to do it? How important is it to do it? Where can I start? Answering these questions will help you a lot
3. Take a day to commit to making a work plan. We recommend you divide it by weeks.
· Whether you have a semester or two, draw up a plan detailing what you will do each week to finish your thesis on time and then determine what you will do each day to achieve this weekly goal.
- Think of a time between research, rest and writing, for example, you could dedicate a couple of hours of research plus one hour of writing daily to your thesis and rest a day. Measure your chances, but do not be so comfortable calculating the time.· Be realistic in planning your activities and reflect on whether the weekly goal you are putting in will be fulfilled in a timely manner.· It is advisable that you plan to finish a couple of weeks before, in order to prevent any delay that you have when doing your weekly tasks due to force manure.
· If you do not have a topic, you can even plan a week to choose it, so you will not see your thesis even in the soup.
Images (5) 4. A very important exercise: Read a lot; Read everything related to your thesis topic. Yes, all you can. Later write small essays on them.
Once you have done so, you will realize that several of these could even constitute chapters of your thesis; In addition, this exercise will not make you feel so heavy to write it, because you will not be thinking that, in fact, you are writing chapters of your thesis.
On the other hand, consider that when defending it before the jury will be necessary that you have very cool all these appointments in relation to your work, the support of other researchers in that field and the confidence to respond with knowledge,
5. Take organized notes that contain key words about all the information you collect while researching for your thesis. These notes should be brief (a kind of bibliographic form even in Word) to allow you to return to the information you want to consult easily and quickly.
6. Be disciplined. This is the most difficult part, because sometimes it will seem that there are other better and more important things to do, that you can recover the 20 minutes of delay (or more time) easily with just a little hurry, you deserve one more day of Rest, etc .; However, you must write even if you do not feel like doing it, so you will not see your thesis everywhere even after finishing it.
- Try to be in peace and find a quiet place for your thesis. Distractions only make you late; In addition, think that the sooner and the better you finish with your thesis task of the day, the sooner you can do something else and you will not have to waste time repeating and correcting something you have already done.Turn off your electronic devices (except the computer) and stay away from anything that may distract you during your assigned work period.Writing-group 8. Ask for help. Whether it’s your teachers, a family member, friend or someone close to you who knows that you can help with your topic; This will save you many delays due to blockages in your creative progress.
Looking for help in time will save you a lot of time and worry, check with your adviser every time you have agreed or every time you feel that you are losing your way.
9: The last and most important advice so that your thesis does not take away your dream, looks for time for you and yours; is good to yourself. Do not punish yourself with unthinkable hours in the library or unveiling yourself to do much more in a shorter time; sometimes the best ideas come up after a break.
We do not mean that you have to always rest or neglect your work plan; Try to include: sleep 7-8 hours a day, eat well, exercise and clear, also a couple of hours to dedicate to your friends, your family and especially yourself. All this will contribute to your desire to continue with your work.
The secret to not end up having a thesis work in which you have worked tirelessly and without stopping, is that you balance your personal and professional life.
One more tip is to ask for GRADE dissertation help on DoMyDissertations.com.
The best thing about these tips is that they serve for any large-scale research work, planning not only has to be reduced to the thesis, it can be done for many other things.
Did these tips help you? Do you have any to add for those who do not yet begin their thesis or are in the middle of it? We would love to read your comments.